Maps and travel
The School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science is located in the "Sackville Street Area" of the University, (formerly the UMIST Campus), right in the centre of Manchester.
Our postal address: School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, United Kingdom.
- City centre - the location of the University in Manchester (137 kB).
- Campus map - a detailed map of the whole campus together with an index of buildings (326 kB).
You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat to view the maps (PDF files).
The School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science is presently accommodated in four buildings across the campus.
Location on the university campus map:
- The Mill: no. 14
- The Morton Laboratory (formerly the Pilot Plant): no. 15
- Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre (MIB): no. 16
- Photon Science Institute (PSI) in the Alan Turing Building: no. 46
Short-term local accommodation
If you are looking for somewhere to stay near the School for a short visit, we have a list of local hotels.